How else can we be expected to hold it together while remembering to bring the nut-free-egg-free-dairy-free snack for preschool, return the overdue library books, arrive on-time to soccer, make that almost-homemade dinner, color our roots every 6 weeks, and use that gym membership that we've been paying for?! Oh, and do this all on less than 6 hours of sleep a night and often with a chorus of whining and screaming in the background, why don't you?

Packed with little tips, deals, fun bits, faves, and stories, I hope that you find this blog both helpful and encouraging.

I can't promise that these things will make being a mom easier, but I hope these posts give you a few shortcuts or "AHA!" ideas that allow you to take a few extra minutes for yourself because... Mama Needs Maintenance.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Age Painlessly…

Five years ago, I never understood why anybody would subject themselves to Botox, fillers, and painful spa treatments to take a few years off their age.  Many crows feet and “smile” lines later, I now get it.  I still refuse to succumb the aforementioned, but must confess that I’d love a little rejuvenation-action on my aging mug.  My sister recently gave me Origins Modern Friction (I’m hoping not as a hint…), and I am a full-on believer.  It is amazing.

MODERN FRICTION The secret is Modern Friction’s skin-refining rice sarch, balanced in a comforting cream base infused with soothing aloe and illuminating lemon oil.  Used 2-3 times a week, this amazing minute-scrub really does slough off old cells and even out discolorations and patchiness without leaving you flaky or red.  The peppermint and bergamot aromatherapy notes will also transport you to an imaginary spa experience that takes less time than required to shave your legs, as a bonus.  It’s all sorts of unexpected fabulousness.  Yes - that’s the only “word” I can use to describe this product. 

Origins boasts that in a sampling of 54 women who had undergone clinical micr-dermabrasion (ouch!), 94% of these women said they would consider using Modern Friction instead because it produced similar results. 

So go ahead… treat yourself to a little rejuvenation and feel and look more radiant without adding a ton of cost or time to your beauty regimen.  After all, you probably only have a few minutes before somebody under three feet tall in footie-jammies busts into your bathroom and demands breakfast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment